This Catapult PGH Lease Agreement is made between Catapult PGH (also known as “The Organization Taking the Fall if Anything Happens”) and ______ (hereinafter “The Person in need of Space”), together referred to as the “Parties”.
Whereas Catapult PGH possess a bit of space and am choosing to share it with you, The Person in Need of Space, with the mutual understanding that we are both cool and that you will not be a jerk.
Manners of being a jerk include, but are not limited to:
- Using more than your fair share of amenities (electric, water, bandwidth, etc).
- Allowing your noise/stuff/smell/detritus to encroach on common spaces, or the space of others.
- Anything that would lead to permanent damage of the premises.
The Parties agree that the Person in Need of Space shall lease from Catapult PGH in the premises located at 5139 Penn Ave. PGH PA 15224 on the following terms:
Term. The Term of this Agreement shall continue as long as the Parties are cool with it.
Rent. The Person in Need of Space will pay a total of $____ per month. Rent will be payable on the first day of each month directly to The Organization Taking the Fall if Anything Happens.
Breach. This agreement has absolutely no legal binding. However, upon breach or violation of the agreement, I will feel free to do any of the following:
- Eat anything you left behind, even if it is non-edible.
- Talk about what a jerk you are on whatever current social network is most important to you.
- Write a haiku about your mom.
Termination. Termination of this agreement can be executed by either party, but don’t be a jerk, give some notice.
You are acknowledging and agreeing to this document by reading it. If you find any part of this agreement uncomfortable or confusing, don’t sweat it. If you can follow the spirit of the document, and not be a jerk, I’m sure we’ll get along fine.